Nandan Park is the most popular amusement park in Bangladesh. Yesterday I visited this park with may family on Christmas holiday. After visiting I have concluded the following advantages an
d disadvantages of the amusement park of Nanadan Park.
- Not enough direction map for travellers inside the park
- Not developed food court
- No uniform for Park staffs
- Rider prices are costly
- No boundary fance or wall in the west side.
- Not enough kid’s play item
- Some riders are too costly like water world
- Less menu in the food court
- No cautionaries for kids besides the rider
- Not enough tent for travellers .
- Not enogh roads for walking inside the nandan park.
- Not good transportation
- Ridere’s price is expensive
- No feedback box for travellers
- No first aid box was there
- Gentle and calm environment
- Open sky over the park
- A nice pond
- Authority’s good willing
- Friendly staffs
- A lot of trees
- A mosque (both for men and women)
- Neat and clean environment
To read full review of the theme park you may visit Dhaka News